Friday, October 21, 2016

Picking a Puppy - Jen Leeflang

Tammy has a wonderful way of drawing children and baby animals, and this gorgeous image called Picking a Puppy is a great example!  I love this image because it reminds me of my sons playing with a friend's puppies and how tender and loving they were whilst doing it.

The image is coloured using  alcohol markers  and merged with a lovely sentiment.  A simple blue cord wrap and a cute pawprint button were used as embellishments.

Please join us over at the A Day for Daisies Community on Facebook, and share your A Day for Daisies creations with us - we'd love to leave your some love there.

Keep Creative!

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Jen. I love the little paw embellishment you added to it, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is absolutely adorable!! Great monochromic style in my fave colour. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, love the clean style xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card. One of my favorites of all times!!

    ReplyDelete